0730 – Pick up from Borneo Beachouse, proceed on a 11/2 hour drive in an air-con coach or van to Beaufort Railway Station. A trainride of about 11/2 hours will bring to PANGI Station, the starting point of the rafting. Light snack will be served followed by a 15 minutes briefing by the chief rafter about the safety and excitement of the river (You’re then required to carry the raft down to the riverbank). Normally, it takes about 1 to 2 hours to raft down the river ending at the Rayah Train Station.
BBQ lunch will be served before the train arrives to take you back to Beaufort. Arrive Kota Kinabalu / Borneo Beachouse by late evening.
- Rafting certificate to be given
- Please bring along a pair of slippers, sun block lotion, towel, mosquito repellant and a change of clothes
- Do not bring along valuables or wear jewellery
- Contact lenses are not recommended
- You are required to read carefully and sign the liability release form prior to tour commencement
- Safety equipment e.g. helmet and life jacket will be provided
- Children below 12 years old are not advisable for PADAS river rafting (Depending on the body size)
- BBQ Lunch
- Train Ride